July 5 - mileage: 46,457 km
(distance for the day = 118 km)

So today was MUCH better. Dad had some last minute things to finish up with on my bike. When I got up, the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It stayed that way all day. Dad got my bike up and running again. So it's fixed, again. I hope. (Cross your fingers) So we packed up all our stuff and brought it over to Bruce's, where we set it all up again. Reg and Donalda stayed in Vancouver to go and talk to some of his suppliers. They should be on their way back by now. The rest of us (Mom, Dad, Kyle and I) decided to go to Mission for dinner and ice cream. It was a gorgeous ride. Bruce and Star have been great. They completely opened their house to us. So we all got to have a shower, which was very nice.

P.S. I forgot to mention, while Reg was in Vancouver, he went and got the front bearings on the Valkyrie fixed.

No comments: